I’m tj0. I build stuff with PHP, python, and other languages that interest me. I also occassionally work on offsec challenges. These are my thoughts, lessons learned, and occasional opinions that I felt should be online. Find me on IRC if you have compliments or want to give me moneys for knowledge you gain here. Opinions are my own and do not represent those of my employer.
Note I have a single tracker on this site, which I use for basic analytics. No PII is stored, and the minimal data collected is anonymized. I self host the tracker, which is Matomo. No need to worry about your data getting sent to Crackbook or any of those other big monstrosities than seem to run modern life -_0.
- [ 2023-02-09 ] 200 Sucess
- [ 2023-01-04 ] 404 Not Found
- [ 2021-01-15 ] 500 Internal Server Error
- [ 2020-10-20 ] Permission denied, please try again.
- [ 2020-04-24 ] Hiring bonus: Your identity is pwned
- [ 2020-03-29 ] reformat
- [ 2020-03-25 ] covid
- [ 2020-03-03 ] backup
- [ 2020-02-25 ] prep
- [ 2020-02-04 ] dmidecode
- [ 2019-12-31 ] [htb] openadmin
- [ 2019-12-31 ] mkdir
- [ 2019-12-31 ] visudo
- [ 2019-12-11 ] touch remote-dev
- [ 2019-12-04 ] ssh -D 4444 -C -N proxy
- [ 2019-11-22 ] alias='htb-process --help'
- [ 2019-11-20 ] cat ~/.bash_history
- [ 2019-11-08 ] kernel panic
- [ 2019-10-29 ] echo /dev/null > here.php
- [ 2019-10-18 ] rm -rf
- [ 2019-10-08 ] 0xdeadbeef